Sunday, December 20, 2009

Stitcher's Paradise - a store for every stitcher

I remembered to take my camera few days ago, and to take a few pictures of the perfect store that is Stitcher's Paradise.

If you are a stitcher and planning a vacation to Las Vegas, visiting this store should be on your list. These pictures will tell you why! :)

Stitcher's Paradise
2550 S Rainbow Blvd # E25
Las Vegas, NV 89146-5179
(702) 227-9735‎



Huge walls of Specialty Floss and ribbons







The Fabric Room


Two out of many sections of charts




Hundreds of beads, buttons, charms...


They also have a table where you can sit and stitch.


You will love this store as soon as you open the door. :)



17 comments:

Wendy said...

OMG!! I would love to walk in there and buy some new stash! That sure is a nice store. The stores in America are much much bigger than they are here in Belgium. Whenever I come to the States again, I'll have to visit one.

Wishing you a wonderful Holiday Season.

Greetings from Belgium,
Wendy

Vinniey said...

Wow! It's definitely the paradise for all stitchers! Will stay there for hours if I have a chance to visit this store! :) Thanks for visiting my blog dear.

Parsley said...

I'd walk in there and be SO overwhelmed.

Okay..what does my shopping list need to look like to make ornaments for next year?

Carolyn NC said...

Looks just awesome!

Cindy's Stitching said...

Great store. I will have to go back to Vegas soon just to see the store.

Nicolina said...

Sarbatori fericite si un An nou fericit ! alaturi de cei dragi .

Lonneke said...

OMG! I can only dream of such a store. Stores like that don't exist here in the Netherlands.

Nina said...

I'm sure this shop is a Heaven for stitchers :)

Meadows08 said...

I visit this store every time I go to Vegas. I make my husband rent a car just so he can drive me there! It is truly a dream store!

Cindy said...

This is truly a stitcher's paradise!!! I think I could spend a whole day there!!

Robin said...

I think I want to go to Vegas just to shop here!

Despina said...

I died and went to heaven just by looking at the pictures!!

Unknown said...

I would linger there with pleasure 1-2
YEAR!!!!!!!!:-))!

Filando Rose e Cuori di Nadia said...

E' veramente fantastico questo negozio.
Mi piacerebbe tanto visitarlo, chissà un giorno.
Saluti Nadia

dandelion said...

It`s not reall!!! it is a dream!)

paola said...

hi michelle ! i am paola from venice, Italy. These pictures are amazing. It seems to be a very interesting shop! Planning to open a "stitcher paradise" here in italy, can you tell me how much wide is this shop ?? thanks a lot paola (gretamom@libero.it)

Il Cassetto dei Bottoni said...

Wonderfoul! This is really a stitcher's paradise.



Matilde