Thursday, March 5, 2009

I have learned something new

"Bouquet Kit" part of "Beyond Cross Stitch" Learning Series
Designer: The Victoria Sampler

Few months ago I’ve learned about Hardanger embroidery. A cozy little store named “Stitchers’ Paradise” gave me the opportunity to purchase a kit and start my first project.I finished this embroidery a month ago but I was wondering what I am going to do with it. So I came out with the idea to use an acrylic trivet to display my work.This is the final result. It isn’t perfect but it is a beginning…

3 comments:

Fatema ( SL ) said...

What a lovely blog.
The Hardanger trivet is beautiful.
Beautiful greeting cards.

A.VIJAYCHANDRAN said...

That is really beautiful work. Grace and peace to you from the heavens above. Vijay from malaysia

Lelia said...

That is just beautiful!!! My hardanger stinks -- really, I'm not very good at it : )