Friday, February 12, 2010

Biscornu Exchange and Gorgeous Blog Award

I’ve signed up for the biscornu exchange on Please Pass the Bicornu blog. For January I sent to Nita and I received from Marjorie.

I received an email form Nita today and she’s telling me that she received my exchange and she likes the biscornu I've made for her. That makes me soooo happy! Nita loves butterflies and I  decided to stitch for her Rhodes Butterfly Biscornu by the The Sweetheart Tree.


Design from: The Sweetheart Tree
Fiber used: DMC and The Gentle Arts
Fabric: 28ct Cashel Linen


Marjorie sent me this lovely biscornu, beautifully stitched and finished. I love it! Thank you so much Marjorie!




And more good news...:) I received this award from Lenka . It was a beautiful surprise and I am so happy to receive it. I’ll forward this award on Sunday.


Thank you so much for your visits and comments,

5 comments:

Cole said...

Beautiful biscornus!

Lenka said...

Both biscornus are beautiful! I love the cute little butterflies :)

Faye said...

Good morning!! Love your blog!!! I really like those biscornus.... And, I would love to know more about the software you are using for your pictures!!! I NEED to update what I am using (which is basically nothing other taking a plain photo and posting...) to something like what you have where you can type names and titles on the photos....Could you please email me...I would love to know more!! Thanks and keep up the awesome work! Faye
carolinastitcher.blogspot.com
lriggsbee@nc.rr.com (lower case L not the number one)

Mylene said...

Such lovely bisconu's, both sent and received.

Happy weekend!

Meadows08 said...

Lovely biscornu's! I love the specialty stitch you did for the butterflies. Your pictures are fabulous too!!!