Monday, March 29, 2010

V'Day Exchange received

Here’s the story…

I signed up for Valentine’s Day Exchange on Holiday Exhanges Blog . The girl that had my name is MIA and I never received anything from her.

The host of the blog is BeckySC. She was so wonderful to step in and make this lovely heart shaped tin for me. Stitching is perfect finishing is beautiful. She added some extras too… and who was smiling like a child on Christmas Day when she opened the envelope from Becky? … MOI!!!!!

Thank you so much Becky!




Have a great week,

11 comments:

Karen said...

Very cute...glad you got something cute out of your exchange.

Carolyn NC said...

How cute!

linen and floss said...

Your gift is wonderful how nice of Becky to step up when you were let down xx

marylin & poussy said...

This limp is magnificent!
Best regards of FRANCE
Mary

Carin said...

Its beautiful !

Michelle said...

Its lovely!

Dani - tkdchick said...

You're so lucky to get soemthing so beautifully stitched and finished by Becky! What a treat!

Ranae said...

Hi! I wanted to let you know I received the beautiful pin pillow. It turned out perfect. And I love love BBD designs.
Becky is such a sweetie for making you something gorgeous.

Elena Ziglio said...

Hello! You have a wonderful blog and I think your works are so beautiful. Congratulations!
Elena

♥ Nia said...

Lovely =)

Anonymous said...

Well MIA does stand for Missing in Action! But glad to see your goodies!