Sunday, April 11, 2010

Fresh from the Orchard – season finale and 2 awards!

Yes, I'm gonna show you a finish!
Luscious Apples - I really enjoyed this design.  The framing will have to wait for awhile though, till all the 4 designs that are part of this series will be stitched. I’m looking forward to start the Delicate Grapes…
(click on pictures to enlarge)


Designer: Frankie Buckley
Fabric: 28ct antique white evenweave
Thread: DMC

My next WIP - Delicate Grapes

I’m truly honored to receive these 2 awards from Michelle and Nina ! THANK YOU!
I will give them forward to all my readers.



From Nina

 Have a great and sunny week,

14 comments:

Mylene said...

Fresh from the Orchard looks gorgeous! Congrats on finishing it.

Csandi said...

Nagyon szép:))

Csandi said...

Hupsz! Very nice:))))))))

Carol said...

I'm amazed at how life-like your finish is, Michelle--just beautiful!

Carolyn NC said...

Lovely finish - congrats on the awards!

Cindy's Stitching said...

Very pretty - this is a great pattern.

Deb said...

Your piece is so lifelike! Beautiful. I can't wait to see your progress on the next piece.

Carin said...

Its just beautiful !

Daffycat said...

A wonderful finish ~ congratulations! I'm looking forward to seeing the grapes!

Michelle said...

Congratulations on a beautiful finish!

cherie said...

Primiti cu "romana" ?
Felicitari! (Parca ne stiam din alta parte ...)

Elena Ziglio said...

It's wonderful! Congratulations!
Elena

Mary in AR said...

Hi Michelle,
I just found your blog today and it is so neat! Congrats on finishing the apples! I work at Leisure Arts and had the pleasure of working on that leaflet when it was published. All of the designs in that book are beautiful. Forge on to the grapes!
Mary in AR

Mo' said...

congrats for your wonderful works and your encanting blog!!