Friday, June 4, 2010

Scissor Keeper exchange

I was part of a scissor keeper exchange hosted by BeckySC. I had Anne’s name and after checking out her wish list I’ve decided to stitch for her Trésors d'antan from Au fil des rêves.
Makes my heart to jump for joy reading that she loves it!


Design: Trésors d'antan from Au fil des rêves
Thread: The Gentle Arts & DMC
Fabric: 36ct linen


From Lillie I’ve received this darling scissor keeper. She was worried that I would be disappointed because she said it’s not a perfect finish. No need for worries Lillie! I love this scissor keeper from your choice of design to finishing. Thank you so much.



Have a wonderful weekend,

7 comments:

Patty C. said...

The scissor Keepers are amazing
I wish my not so perfect finishes looked half as good :)
Take Care

BeckySC said...

Michelle, both pieces are AMAZING ! You did a great job on your exchange for Anne and received such a lovely exchange in return :)

Angela said...

Both keeps are amazing! Enjoy :)

Lynn B said...

Hi Michelle,

I love you cross stitching pieces, these scissor holders are gorgeous!

Lynn B

Mylene said...

Both looks gorgeous! I especially love the one you made.

Carolyn NC said...

I love both of these - they look fantastic!

Tatkis said...

Oh, they both are so beautiful! Congratulations!