Thursday, June 16, 2011

Private exchange

It’s been a long time since I’ve been here… But I am back with some news! J

Last year, Nina and I had an email chitchat and decided to have a private change between the two of us.  She sent me in December her exchange and was a darling to wait for mine few months.
I’ve stitched for her one of Shepherd’s Bush sampler’s  and finished in a box. Knowing that she loves fairies I’ve made a note book and added on the cover a freebie from Passione Ricamo. I’ve send her some extras too: finishing fabrics, linen, trimmings, silks, charts, charms, buttons, decorative pins, French Market Flea musical decorative set, shipping labels and stickers with her logo… The thank you email from Nina was wonderful. She is a special person and I am happy I’ve met her and we became friends thanks to blogging world.

(Most of these pictures are from Nina, I just did the editingJ)


Gathering Hours – Shepherd’s Bush
Fabric, thread and beads asked by the chart
Finishing fabrics Blackbird Designs, Maywood Studios


Fairy Celebration II (freebie)– Passione Ricamo
Thread: Kreinik silk
Fabric:  32ct Lakeside linens (stitched over one)
Finishing Fabrics Blackbird Designs, Maywood Studios



Happy stitching,
Michelle

14 comments:

Deb said...

I saw this on Nina's blog too. Such a wonderful exchange package you put together. Definitely pure eye candy!

Ellen said...

Beautiful Exchange! Love your stitching and finishing, they are gorgeous! Love those extras too!

Hugs,

Lisa V said...

Such a lovely exchange package you put together for Nina. Your stitched pieces are gorgeous.
Good to see you back Michelle.
LISA V

Patty C. said...

Absolutely Stunning -

Sally said...

What a grogeous exchange package. Love that SB piece. It is really pretty.

ArchangelDecker said...

These were even more stunning when you brought them in to stitching that Wednesday.


Awesome job! I am so jealous! :)

Azalée said...

magnifique Michelle quelle bel échange, bravo
bises d'Azalée

Christelle said...

Ce que tu as envoyé à Nina est vraiment superbe, c'est un magnifique échange, bravo !

Dovilė said...

amazing gift:) the box is just perfect!

Danutza said...

a very nice box, congratulations, and a very special friendship, good for you two :)

Teresa S. said...

That is the most beautiful exchange package I have ever seen! Nina is a lucky gal!

CalamityJr said...

What a lovely exchange, from to stitching and finishing to the not-so-little extras. I'm sure Nina must be thrilled!

maisie sparrow's vintage pictures said...

Your stitching is truly beautiful.Blessings.Maisie

Carm said...

I tried to find the freebie as my daughter love fairies with no luck.